Current Job Postings:
Senior IT Salesperson – Sydney, Nova Scotia
Devantec is emerging as a leading IT, Communications, and Security Specialists firm, and we keep challenging ourselves to design even brighter days ahead – for our team, our customers, and our communities. We forge long-term relationships with customers through deep listening, innovative solutions delivery, and rock-solid, post-implementation support. From simple tech support interactions to one-day installations to multi-phase projects, we ensure every solution matches its customer’s business needs.
We are ready to hire our next Devantec super-hero(ine) – a Senior IT Salesperson. Could it be you? You are to IT what Feliks Zemdegs and Jessica Fridrich are to the Rubik’s Cube. With your expansive knowledge of technology tools and resources across IT, MSP, IAAS, UNC, VOIP, you can transform ambiguous and often complex needs into significant strategic advantages for your customers’ computing, communications, and security investments. You actively train to stay at the top of your game, and you might even secretly be solving complex designs while listening to small talk at a cocktail party (shhh, we won’t tell!) Finally, based on your years of experience doing the work, you can design, price, and deliver proposals that look great while making IT and the ROI on IT understandable for the rest of us mere mortals. As a super-hero(ine), you know that “help” is the natural synonym for “sell.”
We would expect you to:
• Operate in alignment with Devantec’s core values to build and protect our brand.
• Actively seek opportunities to share our products and services using in-person meetings, social
media channels, and various networking venues. You comfortably ask for business.
• Lead the sales process from initial scoping, project design and costing, proposal to close.
• Educate customers on technical options, risk/ reward choices, and returns on investments.
• Collaborate with our global network of resources to build quotes for sales opportunities.
• Lead customer presentations, coordinate site visits, and negotiate with decision makers.
• Collaborate with all team members to ensure excellence in solution delivery.
• Participate in, and contribute to, industry forums, conferences, and related events.
What you need to bring to successfully hit performance targets in this role:
• Extensive Experience in deployment, management, and maintenance of Microsoft Server, Active Directory, IAAS, SAAS, MSP, VOIP, and related solutions.
• Experience creating fully documented technical proposals with specifications and costing.
• Certifications in Azure, Microsoft 365 and Windows Server Operating systems are assets.
• A commitment to personal and professional growth as part of our people-focused culture.
• A valid Driver’s License and vehicle.
• Excellent communication skills: the ability to read, write, speak, and present in English. Fluency in other languages would be considered a significant asset.
Compensation: The Senior IT Sales position includes a generous base salary plus an uncapped, accelerating commission structure. Devantec also offers a generous benefits plan.
Apply: To explore our vision, culture, and the on-ramp for your unlimited career with us, email your CV plus a cover letter describing why you are interested in this role to: email@example.com.